- Plumbing Installation
- Plumbing Repair
- Plumbing Maintenance
- Emergency Plumbing
- Drain Services
- Sewer Services
- Automatic Shut Off Valve
- Gas Lines
- Sump Pumps
- Bathroom Plumbing
- Toilet Plumbing
- Bathtub Plumbing
- Shower Plumbing
- Bathroom Sink Plumbing
- Kitchen Plumbing
- Sink Plumbing
- Garbage Disposal
- Garbage Disposal Replacement
- Leak Detection
- Water Testing
- Water Treatment
- Pool Pumps
- Maintenance Program
Call for 24/7 Emergency Plumbing Services in Corona, CA
When you are looking for a plumbing contractor to take care of your plumbing repair and installation needs, one of the main criteria you should use to make a final choice is whether the company offers 24–hour emergency repair service. With the majority of malfunctions you might experience in a home, you can usually afford to wait a few hours, or maybe a day, for repairs. But not when it comes to your plumbing systems! When a plumbing emergency strikes, it can mean flooding, water damage, sewage back–ups, fully clogged drains, and a total loss of water flow. You need these troubles fixed, and you need them fixed now.
To schedule immediate plumbing services in Corona, CA and the surrounding area, call the plumbers at Total Comfort, Inc. right away. We consider it part of our responsibility as plumbing professionals looking out for the needs of our customers to offer around–the–clock services for all emergency plumbing needs. We are not a 9–to–5 company when it comes to fixing problems that might afflict your home’s plumbing. Call us right away for emergency plumbing service in Corona, CA and the surrounding area.
Total Comfort, Inc. offers 24–hour emergency plumbing repair services in Corona, CA and throughout Southern California.
When to Call for an Emergency Plumber in Corona, CA
Most of the time, you will have a good idea when you have a major plumbing emergency on your hands. If a pipe breaks and starts to spill water across your kitchen floor, or if a toilet starts to overflow, you can’t afford to hesitate. Make sure you know where the shut–off valve for your plumbing is so you can stop the immediate threat of damage, and then call for a plumber.
Here are some other emergency situations that require a 24–hour plumber to take care of them:
- Clogs throughout the house: A single drain clog may be considered a misfortune. More than one is probably an emergency situation involving the sewer line. The line may have breaks or blockages, and this can lead to sewage flooding the foundations of your home. If you also detect sewer odors from the drains, then you need to call a 24/7 plumbing service right away.
- Signs of water damage: If you spot areas in your home that are showing signs of significant amounts of water damage, such as large discolored spots on the walls and warped floorboards, you probably have a large leak hidden somewhere that needs to be taken care of soon. You must move fast on this because water damage is extremely destructive and often expensive to repair.
- Loss of water: Should the water stop entirely in your home, the problem might lie with the municipal system. But if your neighbors are not experiencing similar trouble, then you might have water line damage that requires repair work immediately.
- Leaking water heater: Although a few leaks from a water heater tank might not seem like an urgent reason to call a plumber, this is actually serious, as the tank could be in danger of rupturing and causing immense amounts of damage.
Contact Us for 24 Hour Plumbing Service in Corona, CA
We list our business hours at Total Comfort, Inc. as "24/7"—and we mean that! We have more than a skeleton crew to answer the phones at night: our best plumbers are ready to rush to your assistance, no matter your plumbing emergency. We are leaders in plumbing services for Corona, CA and Southern California, so place your trust in us when your plumbing needs quality repair work… and needs it now!