INDOOR AIR QUALITY SERVICES IN CORONA, CA
You may be aware that your pet is creating dander. And what homeowner isn’t aware of the constant threat of dust and dirt coming into their home? These two examples only make up a fraction of the total amount of airborne pollutants that may be floating through your home at this very moment. But what many don’t realize is that these particles—along with many others—will lower your indoor air quality.
Indoor air quality can aggravate symptoms of allergy and asthma, increase the chances of contracting illnesses, and can contribute to an overall “stuffy” atmosphere in the home. Fortunately, we have several solutions for you. Total Comfort, Inc. can install a range of indoor air quality products in your Corona, CA home. If you need air quality improvements, we’re the HVAC company to turn to.
CONTACT US TODAY TO REQUEST AN ESTIMATE ON ANY INDOOR AIR QUALITY INSTALLATION OR REPLACEMENT. OUR STAFF IS DEDICATED TO YOUR TOTAL COMFORT & TOTAL SATISFACTION.
CLEAN YOUR AIR WITH THE RIGHT INDOOR AIR QUALITY SYSTEMS
There’s a range of contaminants floating through your home at any given moment. Of course, not every home is affected the same way. We can test your air to find out which contaminants are doing the most damage. Then, we’ll prescribe the proper system to help make the most effective air quality improvements.
- Air filtration systems: These air filters are installed in your HVAC system and will trap pollen, mold spores, dust, and other fine particles.
- Air purifier: Purifiers capture the same particles as air filters, but they do so electronically. Rather than trapping contaminants in a filter, they become stuck to a plate by an electric charge.
- UV air purifier: Bacteria, viruses, and mold spores are not affected by filters and purifiers. These purifiers use an ultraviolet light to eliminate microorganisms that spread sickness.
Being too hot or too cold is one thing, but the feeling of humidity in Corona, CA is another thing entirely. Too much moisture makes you feel warmer and uncomfortable, but too little moisture dries out your skin and sinuses. With the proper indoor air quality systems, you can achieve the perfect balance of humidity.
- Humidifiers: Bring moisture back into the dry air to prevent cracked skin, dry throats, and other symptoms of too little humidity.
- Dehumidifier: High humidity is notorious for making summers uncomfortable, but a dehumidifier can help fix that.
INDOOR AIR QUALITY SERVICES CAN IMPROVE EFFICIENCY
Part of raising indoor air quality is also about keeping your air inside your home. Not only does this help your efforts to make the air healthier, but it can go a long way in improving efficiency.
- Duct testing: Have your ducts regularly tested to ensure there are no leaks. Leaks can contribute to massive amounts of energy wasted, as well as pull contaminants into your air circulation.
- Duct sealing: If your home tests positive for leaks, proper duct sealing will fix the issue. The proper sealants are required to ensure the ducts stay sealed for years to come.
- Insulation: In winter, insulation keeps the warm air inside your home. In summer, it prevents warm air from getting inside. Poor or deteriorated insulation will reduce both efficiency and comfort.
Depend on Total Comfort, Inc. to bolster your home’s defenses against poor indoor air quality. Call our team today to request an estimate on indoor air quality systems and solutions in Corona, CA or the surrounding area.