It’s springtime and you must be already feeling the warmness in the air. After the long winters, it is time to rejuvenate and enjoy the pleasant weather. As summers will be approaching next, you must prepare yourself from now to ensure comfortable and hassle-free summers. Yes, it is time for repairs and maintenance of your air conditioning unit.
Usually, A/C maintenance consists of a 60-90 minute inspection and cleaning of your A/C components. It is recommended to contact air conditioning repair in Yorba Linda, for a verified and guaranteed service. For the long life of your A/C, you should go for AC repair in Hemet at least twice a year, first in fall and second in spring.
Why go for HVAC services in springtime?
As summers will be hot and humid, your A/C can breakdown anytime because of sudden load. That’s why spring is a peak time of A/C and all HVAC service scheduling. By scheduling professional AC maintenance now, your A/C can become reliable enough to work perfectly throughout the hot weather.
Benefits of scheduling A/C maintenance in springtime:
- Lowered Energy: This is one of the simplest ways to reduce your energy bills in summer. Timely A/C servicing will help keep your A/C up to date and work smoothly. This will eventually keep your energy bills controlled.
- Extended life and efficiency of your A/C: While an average air conditioning unit has a lifespan of 15 years, bi-annual servicing can increase its lifespan to up to 35%. Getting a professional AC repair in Hemet can add up to 5 more years to your A/C, while negligence can lead to breakdown before its 10th year!
- Maintain warranty: With regular maintenance of your A/C unit, you can keep its manufacturer warranty validated for a longer time. This is because the company knows how crucial regular maintenance is. So, along with the regular maintenance service, it’s important to keep the records for each minor service like filter change, etc. These records will be handy in the future if you face any major issues.
- No other repairs needed: Many tune-ups and small repairs may lead to needing another repair some other day. Hence, choosing only professional air conditioning repair, Yorba Linda is recommended to prevent any need for further repairs.
This is because ineffective and unprofessional repairs can lead to damage and faults, which can cost you extra bucks, and sometimes it may get expensive. So, always go for guaranteed A/C services.
Checklist for effective A/C maintenance!
- Blower Motor inspection
- Thermostat check
- Air filter cleaning
- Bearing and lubricant check
- Indoor coil inspection
- Condensate Drain- Anti-algae treatment
- Safety Devices
- Electrical Disconnect Box
- Wiring inspection
- Test for burned, pitted contacts
- Check for any exposed wiring
- Fan blade inspection
- And many more!
Why should you contact our HVAC services?
At Total Comfort, Inc., we promise highly professional and effective A/C servicing for a clean, debris-free, and smoothly working AC. For cleaning/maintenance or repairing faulty AC units, our team of trained professionals will fix them all at reasonable rates.
Besides HVAC services for homes, we also provide commercial HVAC and plumbing services throughout Southern California. Get in touch with us today to get your A/C repaired before the scorching summers arrive!